September 14, 2012

Blog Title Instability

For the handful of people (or are those robots?) still following this blog, you might have noticed a succession of blog title changes. The title was for a very long time "musings of a trader" - which I thought had a nice ring to it, if I may say so myself - then a few months ago, the zeitgeist finally got to me and the word "trader" started to sound more and more like a dirty word to my ears. And there's also the very real fact that my trading activities as well as my interest in trading have decreased quite a bit over the past year.

So I've been playing around with various titles, "musings and trading", "trading and musings" (notice the subtle difference?), etc... I wasn't too satisfied with any of these. The latest ("can I have some musings with that trading") is just as lame as the others. You should expect some more bad blog titles until (hopefully) I find one that not only sounds O.K. but reflects what the blog has become and where it's going.

This might take some time. Any inputs would be very appreciated. Even from robots.

No comments: